107 E. Cedar St.
Engine is a 377 small block, aluminum NASCAR heads, .650 lift Isky roller cam & rockers, Dart intack with RED 750 Holley, MSD ignition, aluminum water pump, aluminum pulleys, aluminum flywheel with racing pressure plate assembly. Explosion prof bell-housing. The block is a 4 bolt main with Splayed main caps. Calies Stroker crank with high volume oil pump. J.E. forged pistons, drilled and machined to run nitrous around 14:1 compression. Copper o'ringed head gaskets. Gear drive starter. Chrome one wire alternator. Engine was assembled by professional drag engine builder. Puts out over 600 hp.
4 speed trans with all new gears and internal parts. Synchronizers have every other tooth cut where it can be shifted without lifting the throttle.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door