1960 Trigniter SS-1 Electronic Ignition
System 6 or 12 Volt Hot Rod Vintage
Make Offer $
Old stock performance Ignition system. For 6 and 12 volt
(negative ground) engines.
Complete kit with instructions. This is a very early
Aftermarket Electronic Ignition.
Cloth covered wiring. The newest car listed is a 1963
Buick Cadillac Chevrolet Chrysler Dodge Desoto Vw
Transistorized Electronic Ignition System Retail $500.00
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1949 CHEVROLET Belair GM NOS DASH CLOCK ELECTRIC
1971-88 GMC Pickup Set/ (4) Hub Caps NOS RED
1940 Oldsmobile Trunk Emblem Ornament
1994-97 Ford F-250 7.3L-V8 PrimeTemp A/C Accumulat
1959 Buick Roadmaster Rivera Super Special Chrome
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door