Here's an Impala that was purchased by a young man who challenged himself to do a complete restoration of a solid straight car from Arkansas. Well, he started cataloging and removing parts when he was accepted into the US Navy and the car project went into a barn for storage with all the parts stored inside the car and trunk. While in the Navy, he met his wife, got married and started a family over 1200 miles from Arkansas... Fastforward 22 years and the barn had to be torn down, so the car had to go. I moved the car to East Tennessee and before splitting up all the parts and working on this I decided to post it for sale. Everything is there and ready to go as ONE COMPLETE PARTS CAR... Bring your trailer and take everything home for $1500 including a clean title.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door