Newly rebuilt engine, new GM steel crankshaft, small journals, new camshaft, 1.94 double hump cylinder heads, headers, cast iron 4bl intake, GM distributor, double roller timing chain, chrome valve covers and chrome air filter assembly. Can be seen at the CORVETTE SHOW in Carlisle PA Fairgrounds 8/26, 8/28, 2021.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door