1966 1967 Chevy II Nova SS 4-Speed Floor Console Acadian
This is a factory GM Original floor console that has been slightly modified very settle looks like almost factory did it, top plate has been repainted as well with 4- speed indicator plate matching finish and there is a Chevy Nova emblem at top not Super Sports emblem. It does have traditional pitting marks along the outer edge on the top plate Pt 3872256 TL 66400 A , taking off from the underside of the panel, indicator 4-speed plate # 3863576. The console plastic has a few small cracks one looks like it has been repaired, was original bright blue now been repainted light blue. The underside support brackets has been taken out painted and reinstall with chrome bolts once when the console is in the car you would not be able to see the bolts head, now very solid $425. Shipping is available upon request pay with Interac e-transfer or PayPal
****More pictures of available upon request you can check my reference by Googling eddychevy66
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1968 Camaro Chevy II Chevelle Impala Valve Covers
1971 71 Camaro Z/28 350 Distributor Intake Valve
1970 1969 Buick AM FM Delco Radio W Fader Working
1966 67 68 Chevy Chevelle Camaro BB Valve Cover
50’s PONTIAC Poverty Hubcaps Wheel Caps 54 55 56
1968 69 70 71 72 Chevelle Firewall Plate Steering
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door