Small parts cabinet - probably from the 1920\'s,
measurements-55\"high,20\"wide, 15\"deep,15 drawers,loaded with just about everything from wood screws,bolts, nuts-sae,uss,castellated, large nuts-(possibly)axle nuts,old light bulbs-(headlamp?),steel rivets-large and small,(body and frame?),small screws-ignition?.I bought this cabinet from a party that had a 1929 and a 1930 Model A,so a lot of these parts could be for those models and possibly some Model T. But whether you can use the parts or not the cabinet is whats worth the money. In fifty years in the automotive business, I\'ve never seen a cabinet like this one.
It is an item that would have to be picked up in person as it is far to heavy to ship.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door