Mercedes W113 Grill (1963-1971) by stainless steel
Grill are made of one the best solid stainless steel SAE 304 which never gets rusty, 2mm thickness and Surface is polished bright mirror, inside is painted 3 layers.
Please see video below:
Besides grill for Mercedes W113, I also have bumper for Mercedes W113, grill for Mercedes W121 190SL.
The current bumper models we have: Datsun, BMW, Volvo, Volkswagen, Jaguar, Ford, Opel, Lancia, Triumph....
More than that, we always want to work towards developing more new models. So we are searching for samples from any customers who can cooperate with us to expand some kinds of products in stainless steel, rubber, steel, aluminum, copper, chrome such as bumpers, trims, plate number frames, parts of classic cars, modern cars, stainless steel tools for high-class bathrooms, stainless steel parts for high-end tables and chairs.
The choice for your car: luxury class. If you need this product, please contact.
We can support for you: bumperautomobile.com, Mercedes W113 Grille
Email: [email protected]
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door