A collection of AM, FM and Shortwave Radios as Art, over the last 35 years. Many are very unique and unusual of the Mid-Century classical works. Would sell piecemeal of by selected lot or entire lot is preferable. Value is significant and I am willing to be reasonable. Models: Zenith, RCA, Philco, Crosley Telefunkin, Halicrafters, Philips, and others. Many Portables and Shortwave, like Transocenic by Zenith, Halicrafters and Plillips and others, 45rpm players and parts and tubes. Very large collection. 25% work well, 20% work but need service, 40% bought as working but not tested and 15%require restoration. Also Stereo Juke Box 45RPM with lots of records.
Ideal for an old radio enthusiast, Museum or collector or repair service and electronic diy technician. I was planing to service all of these to top performance but my time is running out, and Family want all to be gone. I will keep, 12 to 15 I really like for myself. Contact by email request best. Photos of many available upon interest.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door