For Sale: HURST SHIFTER ONLY. I have a Hurst Competition/Plus 4sp shifter made for classic 4speed Muncie transmissions. This shifter was designed for the tight transmission tunnels of C2 corvettes. I was going to use it on my C3 vette but I want to keep the reverse lock-up security feature of my C3 so Im going to spring for the $600+ shifter specific for my C3. This shifter is in very clean original condition. Nothing is bent or beat-up. The only way to get a cleaner unit would be to buy new. Because it was designed for close confines it should clear most any Muncie installation. The pictures are of the shifter mock installed on my M20. The transmission is NOT for sale.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door