59 lincoln continental mk 4 convertible......good for parts/restoration...have  of these cars plus several parts cars..has rust,...engine turns over...good windshield, has utronic eye, antenna, has seat frame upholstery, good dash, has door panels...has complete convertible top assembly...good front bumper & grill...rear bumper is tweaked...sold as is/where is...no returns...please call or check out in person...many/various other parts also available...call for needs...$2700.... 323-251-1100
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door