1966 Chevy Chevelle Malibu Beaumont 327 -275 HP Carter Carburetor
GM Factory original Chevrolet 4-barrel carburetor Carter AVS matching numbers to 327-275HP 4 speed transmission carb # 4027 SA GM part #3876749, date code E6 May 1966. Carter AVS is the same carburetor as a Edelbrock Thunder series 650 CFM. I had taken apart and cleaned it, will need carb kit, very complete This carb was used on Chevelle Malibu SS, Beaumont, Nova and Impala with cast-iron intake # 3872783 square flange Holley. $275. Shipping is available upon request pay with Interac e-transfer or PayPal
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
69 70 71 Chevelle Camaro Nova Impala Lap Seat Belt
65 66 67 Chevelle Chevy Camaro Hub Caps Dog Dish
68 69 70 Corvette Comaro Chevelle Nova Crane Cam
1954 55 53 Buick Dash Clock Special 12 Volts
1962 Corvette Chevy Vette 327 340 HP Alum Intake
72 71 70 Skylark GS Buick AM FM Delco Radio 24AFP1
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door