1966 Chevy Chevelle Malibu Beaumont 327 -275 HP Carter Carburetor
GM Factory original Chevrolet 4-barrel carburetor Carter AVS matching numbers to 327-275HP 4 speed transmission carb # 4027 SA GM part #3876749, date code E6 May 1966. Carter AVS is the same carburetor as a Edelbrock Thunder series 650 CFM. I had taken apart and cleaned it, will need carb kit, very complete This carb was used on Chevelle Malibu SS, Beaumont, Nova and Impala with cast-iron intake # 3872783 square flange Holley. $275. Shipping is available upon request pay with Interac e-transfer or PayPal
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1968 69 70 73 Corvette C3 AM FM Delco Radio Chevy
68 69 70 Corvette Comaro Chevelle Nova Crane Cam
1967 Chevy Chevelle Impala Caprice 8 Track Delco
1967 66 Chevy Chevelle Beaumont El Camino 4-speed
SB Chevy Camaro Chevelle Valve Covers T-Bar Wing
1968 –74 Corvette Chevy Camaro Chevelle Crank Dual
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door