E3.42 Spark Plugs. New, boxed. 2 plugs. Many applications.
E3.42 is a 14mm, 0.460" reach plug with a taper seat. It fits domestic applications in the 80's to early 90's. E3 automotive plugs have three legs securing the DiamondFIRE electrode to the shell. This allows for excellent heat transfer, and helps to create more turbulence in the cylinder. The patented DiamondFIRE side wire is proven to increase power, reduce fuel consumption and improve hydrocarbon emissions in long-term use. The unique ground electrode and full-size center electrode also provides optimal performance for a guaranteed five years or 100,000 miles.
I WILL SHIP FREE TO LOWER 48.
Part Number: E3.42
Hex Size: 5/8"
Thread Reach: 0.460"
Thread Diameter: 14mm
Tip/Gap: DiamondFIRE Fixed Gap Cannot Be Adjusted
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door