Exact part fits only all Ford Falcon and Mercury Comet Convertible as they left the factory.
This is specific to 1963-1965 Convertibles only, it is longer than all except Convertible & fits 6 or 8 cyl. Not a reproduction this is factory OEM
It has the rubber tube seals to frame and tip seals.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1963/65 Comet Convertible front Park brake cable
1961-64 Econoline transmission support insulator
1963/1964 Falcon or Comet MS V8 Idler arm, NOS
Sparkomatic stereo 8track tape to Cassette adapter
Rare 1968 Ford car line playing cards Deck
1965 Falcon key blank set pair
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door