1967 Pontiac GTO Original Delco factory AM/FM STEREO Radio for 1967 Pontiac GTO, Lemans and Tempest. This is a full size 1967 Pontiac STEREO radio that has been converted to work in the 1967 GTO and Tempest. This conversion was done in 1967 by a Pontiac Dealer. The face is very nice and all push buttons, selector buttons and tuning knobs work. Part number 7300682 with the correct matching multiplex unit. Will also fit 1966 GTO, Lemans and Tempest. --- $325.00 -- Call 440 382-8161 --
More GTO stuff available!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
NOS 1967 GTO Front Rocker Extension Mouldings
NOS 1968-1972 Pontiac GTO Battery Tray
1964 Pontiac GTO Remote Mirror
NOS Corvette Seat Belt
1964-1965 Pontiac GTO Heater Control Cables
NOS 1967 Pontiac GTO AC PF 23 White 0il Filter
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door