Ford Factory Manuals
Part Number 1973-1977
Model Capri, Crown Victoria
I have one manual for a 1973 Ford Capri (for Capri built in Germany), three for full size sedan, Vol 2 and volume 5, plus pre-delivery manual. I am asking $ 20 USD for each. The Capri manual is well used
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door