1955 56 Ford Fairlane Crown Victoria Mainline Customline radio Used
Nice original 1955,56 Ford car radio.This radio looks,
very nice for its age,and the knobs and
buttons work as they should,but I have no idea of its
working condition,and I have no way of testing
it,so im selling it as is.These early parts are getting hard to find,
so dont miss out on this one.The chrome on/off knob is also in great
shape. Be sure to look at the close up pictures for a better
view of this very nice radio. The original fuse holder,
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
Motorcraft A/C Compressor YC-2493 1L2Z-19703-DA
1957,60 Ford Galaxie Motorcraft Windshield Motor
1956 Nash Rambler Front Park Lamp Lens
2001,14 GMC Sierra 3500 Dually Rear Chrome Center
1982 Cadillac Buick Chevy Olds Power Window Switch
1999-2002 GMC Sierra 1500 Sierra 2500 Yukon DORMAN
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door