VINTAGE WW II B-17 APU (generator) U.S. Army & U.S. AIR FORCE
Here we have a vintage WW II U.S. Army & AIR FORCE APU ( aux. power unit ) this power unit came on B -17\"S and other aircraft. They would use this to start one engine and or run all electrical to save battery power. This unit is all original with all ID plates. Turns has compression I primed it about 25 years ago and it kicked over and then put it away. This is a piece of history you can see original paint was Army green then when Air Force was established they painted it blue. Local pick up best but if not we may be able to use UPS to ship.(I accept PayPal or U.S. Postal Money Order only) $1500.00 plus shipping.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door