1966 Dodge Coronet 500 project car Bucket seats, console, Engine compartment was sandblasted, primed, base coat clear coat. K member,rear end, and all suspension was removed,sandblasted, and painted, reinstalled with new bushings. Front and rear brakes are new with every part replaced including emergency brake cables.New wheel bearings, ball joints and all steering linkage.The underside of the car was painted. The trunk was also painted. The engine, trans, radiator has been painted and are ready to be installed. All the hard work has been done. I have over $14,500.00 invested. No time to finish.Will sell for $11,500.00 best offer or possible trades. I am looking for a diesel truck or car or jeep wrangler or? The car is very dusty in the pictures.
between 9am &9pm
do NOT contac
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door