This is a set of 4 front and rear bumper wing tips bumper extensions for 1940-41 Ford cars, trucks, and sedan delivery, may fit other years. Please double check your application.
In driver condition, some scratches, scuffs and chrome wear pitting, dings and dents, surface rust on the backs, one is missing the mounting bracket
Great original parts for your project - good candidates for restoration
More photos available, free shipping in the U.S.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door