This uncut key blanks works on Dodge Cars from the Classic Period! The Key is marked ALL YEARS but I know it was made in the 70\"s so you will need to check to see if it will work for you.. This beautiful uncut key is in excellent condition with brilliant plating and no fading to the enamel highlights made by the Cole National Corp. Plus Shipping.(I accept PayPal or U.S. Postal Money Order only). $23.00 for any one key.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1948 Studebaker Vintage Hood Ornament
VINTAGE WW II B-17 APU U.S. Army & Air Force
Oldsmobile Vintage Gold Plated Key Blanks
CHRYSLER IMPERIAL LEBRAON HEAD LIGHT PODS
Corvair Vintage Gold Plated Crest 1969 Key Blank
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door