Classic Sports and Trucks
PO Box 11116
AMERICAN RACING TORQUE THRUST Q ORIGINAL WHEELS 15 INCH WITH OR WITHOUT TIRES,THESE WHEELS ARE VERY RARE AND IN PERFECT CONDITION NO DAMAGE,THEY WERE ON A 66 CORVETTE,THEY WERE USED N MUSCLE CARS AND SCCA RACE CARS IN THE 60S AND 70S,THEY CAN BE BOUGHT FOR $3000 PLUS SHIPPING AND $3500 WITH NEW BFG TIRES 215-65-15 I HAVE SEEN THEM ON EBAY FROM $4000 TO $7000 IM IN PHOENIX ARIZONA AND HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 56 YEARS SO BUY WIH CONFIDENCE HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS ON MY CORVETTE,CALL 602-820-7395
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door