Borg Warner R10Q-1 Overdrive Unit for a 7-Bolt Saginaw Trans. Made for 3-Speed Transmissions, but can be used on a Saginaw 4-Speed. Produced by GM approx '66 to '69 for Impala, Chevelle and 1/2 Ton Pick-ups. Solenoid tested (6/29/22) and works fine. Custom Bracket shown should be for a 4-Speed conversion Floor Shifter. All parts in pictures included and sold as is. Additional pictures available.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1967 Impala Headlight Bezels
1957 Bel-Air Dash Insert
1961-62 Bel-Air 2-Dr Sedan Rear Seat
1963 BelAir 4-Dr Sedan L/R Quarter Molding
1964-68 Chevy #3854060 AC Bracket
1957 BelAir NOS 4-Dr Sedan Rear Quarter Molding
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door