This uncut key blank works on all Plymouth, Chrysler, Dodge, DeSoto, and Imperial Cars from the Classic Period! This key type is the most versatile and desirable for Chrysler Vehicles. This Lion\'s Crest Silhouette-style key is getting particularly scarce these days. This beautiful uncut key is in excellent condition with brilliant plating and no fading to the enamel highlights. Plus Shipping. I accept PAYPAL. $23.00
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1948 Studebaker Vintage Hood Ornament
VINTAGE WW II B-17 APU U.S. Army & Air Force
Dodge Vintage Gold Plated Key Blank
Oldsmobile Vintage Gold Plated Key Blanks
CHRYSLER IMPERIAL LEBRAON HEAD LIGHT PODS
Corvair Vintage Gold Plated Crest 1969 Key Blank
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door