For sale is a 1969 Chevy big block 427 set of heads. We will consider REASONABLE offers! Please do not waste your or our time if you are not a serious buyer! Thanks...Jim
These heads just came back from the highly regarded local engine machine shop where they were hot tanked, glass beaded and thoroughly inspected assuring there were no cracks nor other imperfections.
Casting number for the heads is: 3872702. This number identifies the heads as a 1966 Chevrolet big block 396/427 CID, closed chamber. Valve size 2.06 intake, 1.72 exhaust. Bid with confidence as these comprise an excellent set of heads for a quality build.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door