Cadillac Engine Bracket. I believe, but am not sure, that this is the rear smog air pump bracket from a 472 or 500 c.i. Cadillac engine. My recollection is it is from the 70's. Powdercoated gloss black. May have minor imperfections as this was a used bracket but it is in nice condition. Not used since being powdercoated. Please do your own research on applications, the info I have is my best guess. NOTE: Other brackets may be needed to work with this bracket and it may not even be for the smog pump. FREE shipping to lower 48.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
Monroe shock mount kits P01000 - 4 Kits
SPX KENT-MOORE CH-48358 FRONT CONTROL ARM REPLACER
Valve Cover Hold Down Tabs Washers - 8
Cadillac Engine Bracket
Steering Tie Rod End Adjusting Sleeve Moog ES350S
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door