m2 auto /classic auto &truck parts
80658 120th st
this box is a 8ft on a 88-98 chevy pu,very minimal rust.dont feel anything under wheel wells.we are parting this truck out,is a 3/4 ton 2 wheel drive.approx a 90 model.has 350 engine that runs decent,will sell also.We have approx 1500-2000 cars and trucks from the 30\'s to the 60\'s for parts and for whole. If you need any thing contact us at 507-383-1802 Steve. We can load if you bring a trailer and if we are given an advanced notice. This a u-pull your own parts yard. we are located 7 miles north of the iowa border,by hiways 90 & 35.sold tailgate.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
62 fairlane rear finish panel (parting car)
57-9 ford car 9inch rear for rebuilding
94 roadmaster lt1 engine for rebuilding
68-72 lemans clutch pedals.fits others
54 chrysler grill
51 studebaker bullet grill assy(wall hanger or?)
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door