Mid 60's Auto Manufactures offered as option a stereo 8 track player with speakers in many cars. A little later the cassette obsoleted the 8 track units. This interesting unit allowed a cassette to be played in the existing 8 track player in the car. Another rare bit of history and short lived like the beta tape vs VHS video players. Original storage cover is included.
Buyer ResourcesView All
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
NOS 63/65 Comet Convertible front E-brake cable
1963/1964 Falcon or Comet MS V8 Idler arm, NOS
1963/65 Ford Falcon Convertible front Ebrake cabl
1961-64 Econoline transmission support insulator
NOS FordCaster 1966, Dealers gave away for Budget estimating
1960-1965 Falcon key blanks Vintage OEM set
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door