Cadillac Engine Bracket
Nice bracket, powdercoated gloss black. Not used since being powdercoated. May show signs of use as this was removed from an engine. I believe, but am not sure, that this is the front smog air pump bracket for 70's era 472 and 500 c.i. engines. May have other applications. Please do your own research. NOTE: Other brackets may be needed to work with this bracket. FREE shipping to the lower 48.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
NAPA Fuel Filters 730-9566 A Long
SPX KENT-MOORE CH-48358 FRONT CONTROL ARM REPLACER
E3 Spark Plugs E3.42 - 2 Plugs Included
SPX KENT-MOORE J-44388 GETRAG F23 SHIM SELECTOR
GM Bellhousing 6263756
Goodyear Tire Coffee Mug
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door