Vintage Nostalgia Speed Sun Electric Tachometer Model #40 in excellent clean condition working when it was in the car the needle bounces freely as it should, bright shiny chrome, clean crisp dial face, comes with factory SUN steering column mounting bracket it can't be physician straight up on the steering column or to the right and left adjustable to your discernment, working green dial night light. From Early V8 Days when the deuces were wild, date on the back December 1956 when rockabilly was in high gear. $250. Shipping is available upon request pay with Interac E-transfer or PayPal in US dollars
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
69 70 71 Chevelle Camaro Nova Impala Lap Seat Belt
65 66 67 Chevelle Chevy Camaro Hub Caps Dog Dish
68 69 70 Corvette Comaro Chevelle Nova Crane Cam
1954 55 53 Buick Dash Clock Special 12 Volts
1962 Corvette Chevy Vette 327 340 HP Alum Intake
72 71 70 Skylark GS Buick AM FM Delco Radio 24AFP1
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door