Vintage Nostalgia Speed Sun Electric Tachometer Model #40 in excellent clean condition working when it was in the car the needle bounces freely as it should, bright shiny chrome, clean crisp dial face, comes with factory SUN steering column mounting bracket it can't be physician straight up on the steering column or to the right and left adjustable to your discernment, working green dial night light. From Early V8 Days when the deuces were wild, date on the back December 1956 when rockabilly was in high gear. $250. Shipping is available upon request pay with Interac E-transfer or PayPal in US dollars
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
66 67 68 Camaro Chevelle Corvette Nova Impala Tran
1980 81 82 Chevy AMC Jeep Valve Rocker Cover 2.5 L
Edelbrock Carburetor 1407 Chevelle Camaro Mustang
70s Austin Healey MG Triumph FM/AM Radio Audiovox
Vintage Vacuum Gauges Stewart Warner SW Camaro Mus
68 69 70 Corvette Camaro Chevelle BB 396 Starter
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door