25020 Lakeland Blvd
SPEC is an engineering focused approach using the latest in manufacturing technology to build the lightest, strongest, and easiest to install complete chassis system. These technologies have been used to streamline procedures resulting in lower cost and shorter lead times. The SPEC IFS is engineered to deliver outstanding performance wrapped up in user friendly package. A completely new proprietary suspension geometry has been designed to provide the best balance of ride quality and performance in its class.
A complete, engineered solution designed with aggressive 4″ ride height that will lay rockers on the ground with air bag suspension
No kinks, bends or stressed areas that are prone to flex like mandrel bent tubing
Ability to contour to stock floors for no floor modifications on most applications
Stronger, lighter, and more precise.
CNC located factory mounts built into the frame for easy, vehicle specific installation
Frame rail designs to accommodate mini-tubs and up to 12″ wide wheels
No need to work with a weak, twisted 30-50 year old frame
No need to cut, c-notch, and step your original frame and worry about keeping everything square
Rear frame rail kick up engineered for minimal bed modification while allowing the truck to lay rockers on the ground with airbag setup.
All Roadster Shop chassis purchased from Street Machinery include a front sway bar. Please give us a call for options and custom orders……(216) 289-1493
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door