PONTIAC POLISHED ALUMINUM VALVE COVERS
Part Number 4256
Model Bonneville, Firebird, Grand Am, GTO, LeMans, Tempest, Trans Am
These are brand new, in the box, Edelbrock \"Elite Series\" polished aluminum valve covers, made to look like two-piece castings. They are no longer available from the manufacturer. Asking $250.00 or Best Offer!
View All Listings From Seller
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door