This is an accessory for the 1952 Ford quarter panel; fits from the existing stainless trim, back. This item comes with mounting instructions and template. This was an accessory offered by the Ford dealer back in the day, just for the 1952 Ford. This will make your 1952 Ford stand out from the rest of the crowd, for sure!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1941 Buick owners manual
1949-50 Ford all models directional signal kit NOS
NOS Ford wagon fender moulding 1964
Fender molding for 1956 Ford, NOS.
1957 Mercury horn ring
Believed to be for the 1957 Mercury
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door