Ford OEM 15x6 five slotted aluminum wheels with new P235/75/R15 Firestone Destination LE - two 1977 center caps. Tires are relatively new; still have the nubs on tread. Wheels came off a 1968 Ford Bronco, but fit many Fords. Wheels used, but in very good condition. May request more information or more pictures. Pick up only. Thank you
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door