The 1956 Continental Mark II in the family was sold when then the family patriarch passed. What we have left are various parts of another Mark II that he had in his possession.
It is a possible treasure trove for someone looking for certain original replacement parts. The parts are in various levels of condition. We have photographed all the available parts from various angles for your inspection. See entire set of photographs here:
We would prefer to sell the entire lot instead of piecemeal. You pickup or arrange for shipping.
$1000 or best offer.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door