This metal emblem was inserted in front of the lid on all consoles with bucket seat package, made in USA many years ago when we had parts manufacturing in the US. It is exact chrome replica with hand finish red white blue colors The original factory part was just held in by glue. They eventually fell out and were lost often. Correct colors, texture and chrome finish. I just found I still have a couple of these, we only made 25 total back in early 1990’s. Price includes shipping in USA.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
NOS 63/65 Comet Convertible front E-brake cable
1963/1964 Falcon or Comet MS V8 Idler arm, NOS
1963/65 Ford Falcon Convertible front Ebrake cabl
1961-64 Econoline transmission support insulator
Rare 1968 Ford car line playing cards Deck
NOS FordCaster 1966, Dealers gave away for Budget estimating
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door