This is a fuel filler neck with vintage Stant gas cap for possibly a late 1930s early 1940s Ford truck, comparing like photos online, please double check your application. Use on a custom project or rat rod also. Measures 13-1/2" long, tube 1-3/4" I.D. In good condition with no rust, cap fits well might need a new gasket. Message for shipping price to your zip, we use paypal.
Buyer ResourcesView All
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1959 CADILLAC AIR CLEANER CADILLAC FLEETWOOD 4 BBL
VINTAGE SPEEDOMETER AC DELCO ELECTRIC AC 80 MPH
VINTAGE STEWART WARNER TACHOMETER 3500 RPM
1950 LINCOLN REAR BUMPER CENTER SECTION LICENSE
VINTAGE AIR CLEANER CHEVY 235 ? 1950s AIR CLEANER
1936 1937 DODGE TRUCK CLUTCH PEDAL ARM AND LINKAGE
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door