107 E. Cedar St.
1966 Chevelle 396 engine built and ready to install. New cam and lifters, all new valves and valve springs, bored with new pistons, new timing chain and gears, balanced and assembled. The engine came out of 66 Chevelle vin number 7A160934 assembled April 25, 1966 in Atlanta. Vin number on engine 138177A160934. Assembled April 11, 1966 Toniawanda, NY. Original car was 396-325 hp, 4 speed car. Can arrange shipping.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door