1984 Olds Firenza, Ciera, Omega Shop Manual has thousands of pages of detailed repair instruction written by General Motors. This manual was deveoped to aid technicians in repairing vehicle components and systems. Manual covers the entire vehicle bumper to bumper including specifications, component removal and installation and complete engine and transmission rebuilding.
THESE ARE THE BEST THAT MONEY CAN BUY!
Condition: Manual is in good, used condition with average wear. Some soiling and creasing to covers but pages are in good condition.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door