1957 NOS 210 and Bel-Air 4-Door Sedan Drivers Side Lower Rear Quarter Molding. This Molding is not labeled, but should be Part #4689242 and is 55 3/4 Inches Long. Very Little Shelf Wear. Impressive Condition. Additional Pictures Available.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1957 Bel-Air Dash Insert
1961-62 Bel-Air 2-Dr Sedan Rear Seat
1963 BelAir 4-Dr Sedan L/R Quarter Molding
1961 Impala Bubble Top Back Glass
1971 Bel-Air Tail Light Assembly
1959 Impala Drivers Side Front Bumper Section
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door