STERLING MOTORS inc
1807 Locust St.
The Road King Classic draws its styling cues from classic Harley Davidson motorcycles of the past. With wire laced wheels and gorgeous leather wrapped hard saddlebags that retain their shape mile after mile this motorcycle turns heads. The fender tips and seat valance boast unique chrome Road King three dimensional emblems for added style. This particular example has been tastefully upgraded with a quick release leather wrapped tour pak, a Sundowner touring seat, a red turn signal brake kit on the rear blinkers, amber bulbs with clear lenses on the front blinkers, a mini tachometer, a black dashinator kit, custom grips, black hand levers, black mirrors, a black timer cover, billet heal & toe shifters, billet brake levers and shift linkage. You will also find a long list of H-D chrome upgrades which include but are not limited to the front & rear master cylinder covers, oil hose cover, triple tree cover, fender skirt, belt guards, spokes, wind deflectors, fender protectors and the saddle bag protectors. As if that wasnt enough performance was enhanced with a Stage I kit consisting of a Screamin Eagle Heavy Breather air intake, a Power Commander tuner and it sounds awesome ripping through its Vance & Hines Long Shots performance exhaust. All said and done close to $5,000 was spent on upgrades yet we have priced this Classic as if it were stock. If you could see yourself cruising on this beauty you better pick up the phone before its too late!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2004 H-D FLHRi Road King
2019 Kia Niro Touring Hybrid
2009 Chevrolet Silverado
2007 H-D FLHX 120R Street Glide 136 hp Custom
1938 Ford 2 Door DeLuxe Street Rod
1967 GTO 2 Door Post PHS Certified with Hurst Shif
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door