Classical Gas Enterprises
Call To Schedule An Appointment
1962 Cushman Eagle
The Cushman scooter company started in 1903 and since then has made a variety of vehicles from scooters to trucksters for a wide range of uses both industrial and personal. In 1962 this Cushman Eagle Scooter was created and it sure is cool. These things have quite the following and there are many collectors and clubs out there dedicated to the Cushman line. This scooter runs great and appears to have been restored sometime in the past. It features Yellow paint, the original style chrome/trim, a White leather seat and a 318cc single cylinder 2 stroke motor. The front and rear brakes are discs and the bike runs well. The White seat is showing some areas of wear from being ridden but is otherwise in great shape.
The bike would look really cool as a car show cruiser or even being pulled behind your vintage pickup.
This inexpensive collectable vintage scooter
could be yours for only $6,800.00!
NOW REDUCED DOWN TO $6,500.00!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door