STERLING MOTORS inc
1807 Locust St.
The Road King combines classic Harley-Davidson styling with touring comfort and features. At the heart of the Road King is the Twin Cam 88 engine which has been isolation mounted in the touring frame for more comfortable riding. The Road King features an easier shifting transmission, a large, electronic speedometer mounted in a die cast chrome dash and a massive, nostalgic chrome headlamp and nacelle to accent the traditional styling of the Road King. This particular example is a one owner bike that has never been started and currently shows just .1 mile on the odometer. In fact, it lived in a crate until just last week when the owner removed it to bring it to us on consignment. The bike is pristine and comes with all accessories and documents provided by Harley in addition to a 2003 sales brochure for this bike. This is a true collectors item worthy of a museum. If you would like this to be a part of your collection you best pick up the phone before someone else beats you to it!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2004 H-D FLHRi Road King
2019 Kia Niro Touring Hybrid
2009 Chevrolet Silverado
2007 H-D FLHX 120R Street Glide 136 hp Custom
1938 Ford 2 Door DeLuxe Street Rod
2002 FLHRCi Road King Classic
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door