Fully restored 58 Duo Glide, first year of the swing arm. Outside of the rear taillight cover (its not glass),new leather seat, and the crash bars everything on the bike is original or OEM period correct. Belly numbers match. Runs drives fantastic. 1 kick bike cold. Bike has 9000 miles on a frame up restoration but is still in new condition. Clean title, titled as 58 Harley.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door