STERLING MOTORS inc
1807 Locust St.
The Fat Boy is deserving of its name since there's nothing skinny about this bike. With its 80 EVO engine, fat FL forks, black and chrome engine treatment, broad handlebars and 7 chrome headlamp you are sure to be noticed in a crowd. This beauty has 36,567 original miles, has been regularly serviced and has been fully upgraded. The engine was completely overhauled at 30,000 miles, it is fitted with a Stage I filter and it sounds just plain nasty ripping through its Vance & Hines Shortshot performance exhaust. There is a long list of genuine H-D chrome parts which include the swing arm, front end, inner primary, Road King nacelle, floor boards, shift levers, shift linkage, brake pedal lever, pegs, pedals, grips, mirrors, levers, switch housing covers, axle covers, rotors, solid rear wheel and matching 5 spoke pulley and front rim. Other genuine H-D parts include the quick release lockable saddle bags, the quick release windshield and leather pouches for the windshield and dash. You will also appreciate the custom stitched Le Pera solo seat, the billet gas caps, the steel braided cables, the LED tail light and the blue tri-bar head light and passing lights. All said and done close to $15,000 was spent on upgrading this sweet bike yet we have priced it is if it were bone stock. It is destined to sell quickly so if you like what you see dont wait until it is too late to call us!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1967 Impala SS 396ci
1997 H-D FLHTCUi Electra Glide Ultra Classic
2016 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT RS with 4485 miles
2019 Kia Niro Touring Hybrid
2018 H-D FLHTCUTG TRI GLIDE
2005 Kawasaki Mean Streak VN1600-B2
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door