STERLING MOTORS inc
1807 Locust St.
The Boulevard C50 is a cruiser introduced by Suzuki in 2001 which offers a smaller yet capable engine in a full size frame. Looking larger and more impressive than the typical 800cc cruiser, the Boulevard C50 gets you around town in style and comfort. The muscular forks and linkage single rear shock soak up bumps in the road effortlessly, even in unreconstructed urban areas. The suspension is aided by the high profile tires (16-inch front and 15-inch rear), which give the Boulevard C50 a solid grasp of the road so you can get around town with confidence. Weighing in at just over 600 pounds, the Boulevard C50 isnt a lightweight, but the mass is down low and it has more than enough agility when dicing with automobiles. Wide bars definitely help in handling the bike. This particular example is the Touring model which came standard with a windshield, saddle bags and a passenger backrest. It was optioned in a two tone Glass Splash White and Mystic Silver Metallic paint which looks elegant with the whitewall tires. The best part is that this 1 owner bike has just 442 miles on it. We have priced below what an average mileage bikes sells for to ensure a quick sale so if you like what you see you better pick up the phone before someone else beats you to it!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1967 Impala SS 396ci
2000 GMC 3500 4X4 Regular Cab with Lift Gate
2007 Chevrolet Suburban K1500 LT 4WD Custom
2015 H-D Road King with 1115 miles
2007 Cruiser RV Fun Finder Xtra XT-200 Toy Hauler
1963 Galaxie 500 XL 2 Door Fastback 390 V8
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door