Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 2018 Custom Bike took 3 years to build by MGS owned by Mike Stafford. Arlen Ness Y2K 250 tire frame (2 inch stretch ...Dyna Rubber mounted drivetrain system layout) all custom ... not 1 Harley part on this bike. Almost all parts are one-off. 114 inch Total Performance show polished motor with 6-speed Ness transmission with 1inch offset, Performance Machine /Ness 6 piston front brakes, Ness/ GMA drive side rear pulley/brake system, 4 piston, Performance Machine controls & levers.
6 coats of deep, mirror finish House of Kolor Candy Metallic Cobalt Blue over 2 coats of Silver Metallic base with 6 coats of clear over the paint & graphics. All paint and graphics by Little Designs, Dave Little, painter/owner.
This custom creation won 1st place in the Exotic Custom category at The Grand National Roadster Car & Motorcycle Show at the Pomona Fairplex, California. This bike is being sold on MSO (Manufacture Statement of Origin), has never been titled, and is brand new and fully documented as per the owner. Offered at $42,500 OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1998 Chevrolet Super Corvette One Of Two LS1
1970 Chevy C20 Fully documented Fully Restored
Orange , CA
1970 Chevy C20 Excellent Fit and Finish Crate 350
1965 Chevy Impala SS Restored Orig 45 Year Owner
1968 Chevy Corvette Numbers Matching 427 Tri Power
1964 Dodge 330 Tribute Period Correct Perfection
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door