47FL, original bike not a parts bike. I think the frame fork and most chassis parts are original paint. One repaint on the sheet metal, by the original family who owned this bike, 40 years ago.Great patina all around, starts easy, no smoke, runs strong, heads on out down the highway 70mph like nobodies business, All number match perfect original vin stamp.Has the 7's stamped on the top rear of the engine cases which means it was originally built as an FL. All parts appear to be original, except the muffler. Popular bike wherever you go with it. If you like the looks of it, it is ready for service and you could ride and enjoy it for years as it is. Clear title
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door