Barn find, hasn't been run in more than 10 years. All original, matching numbers, engine CDH3395, frame 3485851. Original paint. Original chrome, emblems, and accessories. Original leather seat with embossed Indian emblem. Dash cover, front and rear crash bars, windshield included. It is all complete except few screws and bolts, the battery, battery clamp, generator pulley and belt. The wiring harness needs some attention. Clear MA title
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door