390 Commerce Park Dr., Jackson, MS 39213
***BEING SOLD WITH BILL OF SALE***
When Honda introduced their mini bikes in the late ’60s, they were a smashing success. Affectionately called ”monkey bikes”, they were actually street legal with headlights and taillights. Most original riders, however, did not have a license as they were too young to obtain one! The first monkey bikes were also known as ”hard tails” due to their lack of suspension. The later bikes, such as this bike, became known as ”soft tails” because they started being built with a swing arm with conventional shock absorbers.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door