390 Commerce Park Dr., Jackson, MS 39213
***BEING SOLD WITH BILL OF SALE***
This unit is almost an exact replica of one of the Shell Yamaha TT Racers campaigned in the ’70s by the likes of Kenny Roberts and Don Castro. The yellow and black livery was one of Yamaha’s race schemes. The alloy wheels and upswept mega help mimic ”The Look”.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door